Due to the current corona protection regulation, university sports can still take place on site (on a limited basis).
Since 13.01.20212 the following regulation is valid for all offers of the university sport:
Only immunized persons may participate in outdoor offers (2G).
Only immunized and additionally tested persons may participate in indoor offers (2G+). Proof of testing is not required for participants with booster vaccination (see below for details).
Proof of immunization and testing or booster vaccination may be provided as follows:
(1) Proof of valid immunization (at least 14 days after last required vaccination) OR.
(2) Proof of a positive PCR test (min. 28 days, max. 6 months old)
(3) RUB students who show their immunization by displaying the RUB green vignette on their student ID card may also participate in the course.
(4) In addition, an official identification document must be carried to each course date.
(5) Tested individuals are those who have a negative result from a rapid antigen test performed no more than 24 hours ago or a PCR test performed no more than 48 hours ago.
(6) An official listing of which vaccination status is sufficient for boosters is not yet available. Therefore, for the time being, the testing requirement for indoor sports is waived only for participants with the following vaccination status:
- Participants who have received three vaccinations.
- Participants who have received two vaccinations and have a valid certificate of recovery
- All other participants must still bring a test certificate for the time being.
As soon as there are changes to this, they will be published here.